Sunday, June 5, 2011

My Snarky Intro.



Being a locksmith is an incredibly inspirational occupation for somebody who retires to her Steampunk cave at night. I'll have to post pictures of actual locksmithing tools later on when I'm at work. It's pretty ridiculous how copper punk they are.


Currently, I'm working on the first of a 3 book Steampunk series. It's coming along, I think. I suppose I won't know until it's out there in the great abyss and it either makes it or it doesn't. The good thing is that I'm not bored by it, which can happen to me when I've been writing on something for a long while. The key, as always, is characters. I can give them as many neat made-up weapons and corsets as I want, if they're not well-rounded then you and I both are going to be bored out of our skulls.

For you video game players out there, don't forget one of the original SP heroines. Lucca the robot fixer. Chrono Trigger 4-EVER!

1 comment:

  1. Its a great pleasure reading your post.Its full of information I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work.
    Berwyn Locksmith

    ReplyDelete